Sterling Hills Golf Club is the perfect site for golf outings of all types!
Our beautiful Camarillo location combines a serene setting, mild coastal weather, and fabulous golf year-round. You can book your outing through the following year.
Our professional staff is here to make your golf outing a huge success. The Golf Shop can book your outing, and Tournament Director Matt Pavin will contact you to confirm such details as date, tee times, and rate. Also, whether a deposit will be required and if so, how much. And to execute the necessary paperwork.
Sterling Hills Golf Packages include:
- Golf (imagine that!)
- Shared Cart
- Range Balls
- Meal Token (if before Twilight); Beverage Token (if after Twilight)
- Customized event planning to meet the needs of your group
- Clinic options (extra fee)
- Tournament Services (see below)
- Access to discounted or no-charge fittings and lessons, courtesy of All Systems Golf
- Support for a wide range of fun formats, including the famous/infamous Sterling Scramble.
- 10% discount on all golf shop items for all participants
- Golf vouchers – Free twosome if the group size is 28 or more. Two free twosomes if 48 or more.
- Fees vary depending on the date, day of the week, time of day, number of players, and whether tee times or a shotgun is requested.
- Beverage Cart Service on all weekends/holidays and most weekdays.
- Sterling Hills will never book a group into a greens aerification period without acknowledging this upfront. This maintenance occurs on Mondays and Tuesdays twice a year, and the period goes through two Fridays (10 days each).
- For larger groups, Sterling Hills has a newly remodeled Banquet Room with a variety of menu options. Detailed information at wedgewoodbanquets.com.
Asterisks are indicative of large shotgun events (72+ players). Others are for all groups.
- Check-in area set up (tables w/linen and chairs) if requested.
- Customized welcome signage for check-in tables and/or stand.
- An alpha list created for check-in staff so that the volunteers can let players know which hole they start on. *
- Customized Placards on carts with players’ names and hole assignments. *
- Customized Rules Sheet on each cart. *
- Carts staged in groups. Signage for each group to help players know where to look to find their cart. *
- Assistance with sponsor signs on the course. *
- Assistance with loading SWAG onto carts. *
- Customized Proximity Markers (for closest-to-the-pin contests).
- Customized Long Drive, Straight Drive, and Longest Putt stakes (as needed).
- Optional Putting Contest (additional fee for obstacle course set-up).*
- Scoring (n/c for simple scoring). *
- Two beverage carts. *
- Tournament Director is very hands-on with planning (if requested) and executing event. *