The Practice Facilities at Sterling Hills are open to the public, even if not playing that day. Included are a Driving Range with 15 hitting bays, a Lesson Center, a practice bunker and chipping area, as well as a new 4,000 square foot putting green.
We also have PGA Instructors and Callaway product experts on site to offer tips, insights, lessons and fittings. In short, everything needed to fine tune your game, your equipment and take strokes off your score.
With rare exceptions, the driving range is mats only from Tuesday thru Saturday. Most Sundays and Mondays, players may hit off grass.
Pricing for Range Balls is:
- Small Bucket (approximately 33 balls): $5
- Medium Bucket (approximately 66 balls): $10
- Large Bucket (approximately 99 balls): $15
- Range Card: $99 for 12 Large Buckets
In general, the Driving Range opens at sunrise and closes at 7:00 during the summer months. As the days shorten, closing will occur earlier (around an hour before sunset).
- Monday: Range closed from 2:30 – 3:00 for a full handpick.
- Tuesday: Range opens at 8:30 due to early morning maintenance.
- Wednesday: Range closed from 2:30 – 3:00 for a full handpick.
- Friday: Range closed from 2:30 – 3:00 for a full handpick.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.